Entry fee is $10 per participant for early registration. $13 after March 16, 2018.
Some Notes about registration:
- The registration fee is for anyone running the Orienteering Course(s), including adults.
- You can register individuals, a small group or an entire unit.
- After you register below, we will send you info to make payment along with waivers and a team sheet where you select courses for your participants.
- Team of 2 to 4 people (only adults can run the course solo if they choose)
- Scouts in 5th grade or under must be on a team with at least one adult.
- For online registration, please use this link.
- All youth or adults running a course must complete a waiver. Please print this and bring to check-in.
- Registration includes the opportunity to reserve campsites (camping is optional…$10 per site, up to 8 people per site)