****Register with EARLY registration to be guaranteed an Event Patch
YES! you can register some of your group today and register more of them later! We just need to make sure we link scouts that will be on the same team if they are on different registrations.
Forms required for Registration include:
>BSA Health Form (Part A and B)
> Orienteering Waiver
- Youth: early registration is tbd
- Adults: early registration is tbd
- Non-Participating Adults: tbd
- Age 6 and under: are free with paid adult
Some Notes about registration:
- You can register individuals, a small group or an entire unit.
- Scouts 10 and under must participate with at least one registered adult
- Medals limited to 2-person teams or solo 18+. The 10 and under class is eligible for medals with adult on the team (2 medals per team maximum)
- See Participant Guide for more details.
Refund of fees will be processed on a sliding scale according to the following guidelines:
Requests received 30 or more days before the event – you will receive 100% of the total event fee, less the non-refundable processing fee.
Requests received 15-29 days before the event – you will receive 50% of the total event fee, less the non-refundable processing fee.
Requests received within 14 days of the day of the event – No refund will be issued, except in the event of a documented medical reason (doctor’s note required), a death in the immediate family, or a natural disaster.
For events where you register as a unit, registrations are transferrable within the same unit to a Scout or adult leader not currently registered for the activity